Saturday 10 July 2010

Army Cadet Force Pipes and Drums

Well folks, I'm still sorting out what drum scores I have lying about and getting them onto digital files so stay tuned for some free scores by the end of the month at the latest I hope!

This week I am going to be away with two good piping friends Rhuaraidh Edwards and Robert Gibb of OTC and Cullybackey  fame.  I met both of these characters in the Glasgow and Strathclyde University OTC Pipe Band and have had many good trips away with them so looking forward to this week. We have been asked to provide instruction for a week long Pipes and Drums camp for the Glasgow and Lanarkshire Army Cadet Force so for those on the camp I will see you there, and for anyone else who is trying to contact me regarding tuition or scores you can get me on my mobile: 07709085534 or at my email: CameronSharpePercussion@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment